Sunday, February 15, 2009

Everyday life

Some of the photos I've taken the last couple of weeks.

Bustrix on our balcony. He just loves sitting out here for hours even when it's really cold outside. He gets to see all over the neighborhood and when people, dogs and cars passes by.


My favorite guy in the world. And his adorable smile. Makes my frolic every time.

These flowers we got from Björns stepgrandpa and I just think they where so gorgeous.



Björn thought of the crazy idea that he could put Buster in this box and see how well he fitted in to it. Well as you can see he wasn't to keen on it. But still he was very cute in it. :)

This dog is hard to get a great picture of just because he is so black and loves to move around like a jo-jo. So ehenever I don't get a blury picture it makes me smile.
I think his litle white beard is the utest ever. It looks like he just drank milk and forgot to like it up around his mouth.

THis was last week after he finally got to learn how to go downstairs as well as up. He ended up lying in the staircase and looked at me and Björn working in our office.
Have a lovely day
XOXO
AnnaMaia

No comments: